QLD Aquathlon Championships 2008

QLD Aquathlon Championships 2008
Warming Up

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday 14/12/08 - Body Alert

"Listen to your body" is one of the most crucial bits of information when evaluating your program. After being struck down by a bout of 24 hour gastro-entiritis, my body is devoid of any energy and it must be screaming at me to slow down. Well if I could run more than a kilometre without needing a bathroom - I'm sure I would have completed my planned 6.5km Southbank bridge run today. I am a huge believer in fate and that things happen for a reason and I'm still pondering this one... (if anyone can shed some light, please let me know).

I have been on clear fluids all day and am struggling "energy wise" without the sustainability which food permits. I think I will get a good sleep and re-evaluate a 5:30am Spin class subject to how I'm feeling. I am sure tomorrow will provide all the answers I need.

Until then, Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment